As a Pipeline ROI customer, your site will always be accessible via [yourcompanyname].proiwebsites.com. If you prefer your website to appear at www.[yourdomainname].com, you’ll need to attach a domain to your site. If you’ve purchased a domain name outside of your Pipeline ROI admin console, then instructions to update your domain host settings can be found here. You have the option to attach as many domains as you wish from within the admin console (the first domain is provided for free) - instructions can be found below.
- From your admin console, click on Pipeline ROI Website in the top navigation.
- On the left-hand side, click on Manage Domains
- Click the Add New Domain button.
- In the Add New Domain to Your Website window, be sure Register a new domain is selected.
- Enter the domain name you wish to register in the domain name text field, then click Check Availability to make sure that domain name is available. This step doesn't register your domain, so you'll be free to search for another if you change your mind.
- Once you've decided on the domain name you want and have verified its availability, you'll need to check the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Click Add Domain. Your domain name is now registered. If you wish to add secondary domain names to your site, note that there is a fee to purchase additional domain credits.