The main goal of many websites is to generate leads. By including lead capture form buttons in your Dynamic Content you can provide easy access for visitors to ask questions, request info, and give you their information.
To include links to lead capture forms in your Dynamic Content...
- From your Website backend, click on PROIWebsite in the top navigation. Then, click on My Content on the left-hand side.
- Now, open up the page you wish to add Social Media Links to.
- Scroll down to the Other Content Options section, check Dynamic Content, and click Customize to the right.
- Click on the Lead Capture Forms tab, and check the box on that tab to enable this section of the Dynamic Content.
- In Options for this section, check the box for each lead capture form you would like to make available. As you check each box, a preview of the button will be displayed in the Sample View section.
- For each lead capture form you enable, an autoresponder can be configured. Check the Auto Reply box to open a dialog where you can edit the message that will be sent to the visitor immediately after they submit their information.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.