This document will show you how to create a page on your Pipeline ROI website that displays content from a 3rd party/external link.
1. Login to your Pipeline ROI site admin.
2. Click the PROIWebsite tab at the top of the screen.
3. Click My Content on the left.
4. Click the Custom tab you see in the middle of the screen.
5. Click the Link External button located in the lower right corner.
6. When the page editor opens for this custom page you're creating, enter the Button Name and Web Address you'd like the page to use.
7. Paste your 3rd Party link into the External Link section of the page. Select the way you'd like the page to open (on your site) by using one of the four given options.
8. Click Save and Close at the bottom of the page.
9. To display the new page on your site, place a checkmark next to the newly created page.
10. Click the Save button (located between the Back and Next buttons) in the top right corner of your site Wizard.
11. Go to your website's home page to see your newly created page!
Click HERE for information on organizing your site menu buttons.