If flash is not enabled in your copy of Firefox, you'll encounter one of a couple of problems while attempting to sign in:
- Upon reaching the admin login page for your site while using Firefox, you'll see a message that says Flash is not installed, with a link to go ahead and install it:
If you see the above screen while in Firefox, do not follow the steps to install Flash.
- If you're able to skip the login screen (through automatic browser sign-in for example), you'll likely be brought to a blank 'Terms of Service' screen, and many areas of the site Wizard will not load correctly.
To Enable Flash for only your site in Firefox:
These instructions are current as of Firefox Ver. 56.0.1
- Type about:addons in your Firefox address bar
- Click the Plugins button on the left side of the page
- In the list of Add-ons, look for Shockwave Flash (another name for Flash Player) and check the status that appears in the dropdown menu on the far right side of the screen.
- Click the dropdown menu and select Always Activate.