If you are looking to create a SEO-friendly, hyper-local content, follow the steps below to build a featured community page.
Starting from the dashboard
- In the Publish section, click on Featured community page.
- Then, just follow steps 4-6 below.
Starting from your Website backend
- To locate the Featured Community Pages editor, click on Website at the top of your website backend, then go to step 5 or My Content.
- Click on the tab for Local Content
- Click on Add Featured Community Page at the bottom.
- Start filling in information about the Community you are creating a page for. The more content you write here, the more it will engage visitors and benefit your SEO.
- After you have some information filled out on the Community and have uploaded at least 1 photo, click on the GhostWriter button on the left-hand side to generate a preview of the page. You can still edit things but if you are happy with it just click Save.
- Now you can close the Featured Community Page window and you'll find your newly minted web page waiting for you to active it under the Local Content tab.