To decide when a lead capture is presented to visitors on your IDX searching properties, follow the instructions below. You'll find some bonus "General Tips" at the bottom.
- This job is done from your Website backend. From there, click on Website in the top navigation.
- In the smaller tool bar at the top of the page, click on the Lead Capture link.
- On the left-hand side, click on Global Settings.
- In the section labeled Listing Detail Trigger you can decide when a lead capture form is presented to people searching properties on your IDX.
- Marketing Group is the group of contacts leads from your IDX funnel into. This makes it easy to add all IDX generated leads to e-mail campaigns.
- "After every N listing details" means a capture form pops up after someone clicks on N listings to see more details.
- "After N listing searches" means a capture form pops up after someone performs N searches.
- "At the very beginning" means a capture form pops up as soon as someone navigates to your IDX before they do anything.
- The Required registration options decide if the form that is displayed is optional (meaning it can be skipped) or required after a visitor sees it so many times (must be filled out).