Not recommended for our mobile-responsive sites...
Linking to other websites is essential: It gives you a way to guide your website visitors to useful information, and it shows the search engines that you are a World Wide Web participant - not just an isolated website. Enabling Important Links as a Dynamic Content widget is an easy way to bring your best links to your site visitors' attention.
To enable Important Links in your Dynamic Content widgets...
- From your Website backend, click on Website in the top navigation. Then, click on My Content on the left-hand side.
- Now, open up the page you wish to add Social Media Links to.
- Scroll down to the Other Content Options section, check Dynamic Content, and click Customize to the right.
- Click on the Important Links tab, and check the box on that tab to enable this section of the Dynamic Content.
- Type a title in the Section Title field.
- To create a new link, click click here. A dialog will be displayed where you can enter a Link Name.
- Choose whether you are linking to A site page (that is, another page within your own site) or A custom URL (a site other than your own.)
- If you chose A site page in the previous step, select the page in your site from the drop-down that appears. If you chose A custom URL type the URL in the field provided. Click Done when you are finished.
- In Options for this section select whether to display the links using a Tree View or in a list with Simple Bullets.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the window.