To import contacts, you first have to export them from your existing database. If you need help with formatting a .CSV file that came from another platform, CLICK HERE. This document assumes you already have done this.
Import leads from a CSV
- From your Website admin, click on Contacts in the top navigation.
- Next, click Tools, and then Contact Import.
- In the screen that appears, indicate the source of your contacts. Options are.
- Top Producer 7i
- Excel Comma Separated File (.CSV)
Note: If your contact program is not listed, you'll need to create a .CSV file containing your contacts using your contact management program and then make some adjustments to that file in order to import it. For details on this process, see the Importing CSV Files section of this user's guide.
- Click Browse and browse out to the location of your contacts .CSV file. When you find it, click Open to open it.
- Finally, click Import to import your contacts. When the process is complete, you receive a list of all contacts which were successfully imported. Just click Close to close the window.