Add a form through the Webpage Content Editor
- From your Website admin, click on Website and then My Content on the left-hand side.
- Now open the webpage you want to add a capture form to by clicking on the name of that page.
- In the window that pops up, scroll down to the Other Page Options section and click the checkbox under Lead Capture.
- Click on the little Customize button that appeared to the right of Lead Capture.
- Select the lead capture form you want to add. Decide if you want to send someone an auto responder e-mail when the form is filled out, select the Marketing Group the leads go into and click Save.
- Go test it out on your webpage!