Using your blog, you can drive traffic to your site by creating interest in your content - both for your visitors and the search engines. Adding your recent blog posts to your Dynamic Content is a great way to keep your blog in your site visitors' minds.
You'll need to activate your blog and create posts before this feature will work properly.
To add your most recent blog posts to your Dynamic Content...
- From your Website backend, click on Website in the top navigation. Then, click on My Content on the left-hand side.
- Now, open up the page you wish to add Social Media Links to.
- Scroll down to the Other Content Options section, check Dynamic Content, and click Customize to the right.
- Click on the Website Blog tab, and check the box on that tab to enable this section of the Dynamic Content.
- Type a title for this section in the Section Title field.
- Choose the number of posts to display from the drop-down menu.
- If you own Promoter, you may choose to include a button that allows your site visitors to subscribe to your blog.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the window.