Not recommended for our mobile-responsive sites...
Since you've worked hard to create compelling content for your site, it makes sense to provide ways for your site visitors to contact you quickly. One great contact method is Mobile Notifications. Your customer can enter a message that will be sent directly to your mobile device via text (SMS) message. Naturally, you must be able to receive text messages on your device, and keep in mind that there may be additional charges from your service provider.
To enable Mobile Notifications in your Dynamic Content...
- From your Website backend, click on Website in the top navigation. Then, click on My Content on the left-hand side.
- Now, open up the page you wish to add Social Media Links to.
- Scroll down to the Other Content Options section, check Dynamic Content, and click Customize to the right.
- Click on the Mobile Notifications tab, and check the box on that tab to enable this section of the Dynamic Content.
- In the drop-down box, choose the user to whom the text messages should be sent.
- When your site visitor enters their message, they must also enter their e-mail address. Check Send an automatic response to configure a message that will be sent to their e-mail address immediately when they send their message.
- Choose the mobile notification graphic from the options at the bottom. Hover over each graphic for a larger preview.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the window.