Before Lead Manager can track and route your leads by locations (city or zip for example), you have to build a list of those locations. Follow the instructions below to get that set up.
- While logged into Lead Manager, click on Settings in the top right.
- Under Settings, click on Locations Served.
- Now, decide what types of locations you want to track leads by. The options are Cities, Zip Codes, or Custom Locations. No wrong answer here so whatever makes the most sense to you will work.
- Once you have selected a location type, start adding the locations you receive leads from.
- When done, click Save and that's it. Now you can tag leads by location and Lead Manager will try to find the locations on your list when importing leads.