- In the Content Editor, highlight the text where you'd like to insert the link.
- Click the Hyperlink Manager icon.
- In the screen that appears, type or paste the URL (web address) of the page to which you wish to link into the URL field.
- Set the Target to open in a New Window. This is a very important step so clicking on the link doesn't take people away from your site completely.
By setting it to open in a new window (or tab, depending on the person's browser settings), you're keeping your site in the background so it will be there when the person closes the page that opened.
Otherwise, they leave your site and might not know how to get back!
- Click OK to save your changes.
Congratulations! You now have successfully linked to another website!
Have more questions? Submit a request