We can't really pick your domain name for you since it really should be something that resonates with you and your brand.
Some general advice we can give you is that your domain name should:
- Be easy to spell.
- Pass the "sound test" - Say the name aloud and think about how you would think it was spelled, just by hearing it alone.
- Be simple and easy to remember.
- Doesn't necessarily have to contain keywords - Search engines know that most of the "good" keyword-centric domains have been registered so having your keywords in your domain doesn't really count towards your rank anymore. 0
- Don't include registered or trademarked names in your domain unless you hold the rights to them.
For example, your domain should not include Realtor® in the name. (i.e. yourtownrealtor.com is a no-no.)
There is a ".realtor" domain extension that is available for registering if you want to go that route.
Here are some articles that can help you in selecting your domain/brand name.
- 3 Creative Ways to Choose a Brand Name - TheNextWeb.com
- How to Choose a Great Brand Name - MarketingMO.com
- How to Choose a Domain Name - Amy Lynn Andrews
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Best Domain Name - Huffpost
- 12 Rules for Choosing the Right Domain Name - Moz
- 10 Tips for Choosing the Perfect Domain Name - GoDaddy
Here are some tools to help you brainstorm:
- BustaName.com - Good tool for brainstorming ideas and word combos.
- Namechk.com - Great tool for making sure you can not only get your domain, but also that your name is available for registering for your business social media accounts.
Once you settle on a name that's available, contact our support team at 1-866-300-1550 to have them help you get it registered or pointed to your site.