E-mail marketing is crucial to growing and sustaining your business. Keep in mind that about 75% of leads aren't at a consideration or decision stage when they first contact you. It's up to you to nurture and build that relationship through contact to guide them through the transaction.
Follow the instructions in the video above to create your own marketing campaigns to automatically nurture your leads for you. Pipeline ROI customers that have at least one e-mail marketing campaign running close 3x more leads than Pipeline ROI customers that aren't utilizing email marketing.
How to create an e-mail campaign
- From the dashboard, click on the Nurture Tab then E-mail campaign manager.
- Click on Create new campaign.
- Give your campaign a name (i.e. First Time Buyers, FHA Prospects, etc.) and click Continue.
- Add your contacts to the campaign. This can be done by individual contact, by marketing group (recommended), or by contact type.
To add from the list on the left, select the desired contact(s), group(s), or type(s) that you're targeting with your campaign, then click the green arrow to add them to the recipient's list on the right. Click Next when finished.
- Choose the email templates from the list on the left that you'd like to include in your campaign. Once selected, click on the green arrow to add them to the campaign list on the right.
You can edit or preview the templates using the links to the right. Once you've made any changes, click on Schedule Delivery.
- There are two methods of delivery - By Interval and By Date
By Interval - Set a specific number of days from the time a contact is added to the campaign. This is usually your best option for non-date-specific (i.e. information in the e-mail only applies until a certain date) communication. Start with day 0 for the first message and then count the cumulative days after that for each message. See the example below where the customer would get an e-mail every three days from the date they were added to the campaign.
By Date - Use this option if your campaign is date-specific (i.e. reduced fees good through the end of the month or a short sale campaign.) Any customers added to the marketing group or campaign after the date of any of the messages will only get the ones set to be sent after that date. For example:
Your campaign has messages set to go out on 10/10, 10/15, and 10/20. Anne was part of the group you added as of 10/8, so she would get all three e-mails. Arnold was added to the campaign on 10/16, so he would only get the e-mail slated to be sent 10/20.
Whichever option works best for the campaign you're running, click Save to retain your changes.
- Now your e-mails will be properly ordered in the campaign list on the right. Click Next to review and send the campaign.
- Review your campaign, then click Activate Now and Finish to launch it!
- Congratulations! You've done it! You'll know what campaigns are active from the lit up lightbulb in the Campaigns list. You can also see what campaigns will be sending messages on what days in the calendar to the right.