Lead capture is built-in several ways into the Pipeline ROI IDX integrations.
- Anytime someone tries to save a search, they are prompted to create an account or sign in if they've already created one. This translates into a direct lead for you!
- If a visitor tries to save a listing they find on your site (either yours or one from the feed), they'll again be prompted to create a login or sign in.
- The third method requires a minute of setup on your part, but once you adjust your Listings Lead Capture settings, a pop-up box requesting them to create an account (or sign in if they already have one) will come up. You can set this to show up after a certain number of searches, or a certain number of property views.
Setting up pop-up lead capture on your listings
- From the dashboard, click on the Capture tab, then Lead capture popup.
- In the Listings Detail Trigger section of the Doorway Forms - Global Settings screen, choose your marketing group (Website Leads is usually best to use as default). Adjust the settings however you'd like, and then click Save.