Reinstalling The PipelineROI Sharing App At Facebook To Resolve Problems With Posting To Your Page
If you’re encountering any errors while attempting to post to Facebook, the following steps will walk you through removing and re-authorizing the ‘PipelineROI Sharing’ app that we use to communicate with Facebook.
- Sign directly into your Facebook account.
- Go to Settings using the down-facing arrow in the top-right corner of your profile.
- On the left, click ‘Apps’
- On the right, click the ‘X’ next to the ‘PipelineROI Sharing’ app to remove it.
- Sign back into our Marketing Dashboard
- Click the arrow in the top right next to your name to edit your ‘Social Media Profiles’.
- If your Facebook profile is already configured, click to remove it first and then sign in again.
Because we’ve removed the PipelineROI Sharing app from your Facebook profile, you should be prompted to grant permissions for it again after step #7.