Troubleshooting Printing Problems In SureDocs.
This document explains some of the more common causes Troubleshooting steps for SureDocs Printing Problems.
The symptoms experienced with this problem are:
- NovaPDF Terminal Services error.
- Nothing happens when printing to SureDocs printer.
- SureDocs opens but without loading a document.
NovaPDF Terminal Services error.
Printing to the SureDocs printer from within a Remote Desktop or Terminal Services environment will give an error. This is a limitation of the third-party driver that SureDocs uses. If locally logging into that PC is not an option try the following steps:
- Print to a different PDF printer (such as Adobe Acrobat, CutePDF, NitroPDF etc.)
- Then open that PDF from within the SureDocs Application. (File>Open)
Also consider purchasing a copy of SureDocs for your local PC. Contact PipelineROI Sales at 1-866-300-1550 for more information.
Nothing happens when printing to SureDocs printer.
SureDocs opens but without loading a document.
There may be a problem with the SureDocs Printer. To reinstall it:
- Go to Start>Control Panel>Printers and Faxes (WindowsXP/2K) or Start>Devices and Printers(Windows7/Vista)
- Right-Click on the SureDocs Printer and select Delete(WindowsXP/2K) or Remove Device(Windows7/Vista)
- Open SureDocs again. When the SureDocs Printer is not present, it will go through a SafeStart that will automatically reinstall the SureDocs printer.